Foodisthebestshitever nominated me for the Sunshine Award and that in it self, made me feel like a winner already. It is such a great feeling that someone out there reads your stuff and thinks it’s alright. Is this a form a chain letter or similar? I don’t give a rats arse…..share the love and thanks man, you’ve made my day!
The Sunshine Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers. The recipients of the Sunshine Award are:
“Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere”. The way the award works is this: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Answer questions about yourself. Select 10 of your favourite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they have been awarded the Sunshine Award!”
Thems the rules:
– Nominate TEN bloggers and notify them of the nomination
– Acknowledge the blogger who passed on the Sunshine Blog Award
– Answer the TEN questions outlined below
- What inspired you to start blogging?Friends (particularly Wendy B) would ask: “Where is this place you keep talking about???” and usually I wouldn’t come up with the exact locations so a blog was born with the encouragement of Megan S.
- How did you come up with the name for your blog? I like using sound and condition adjectives when describing food so hopefully my choice was going to cover that. ‘Restaurants and bars’ sounds utterly boring.
- What is your favourite blog to read? Oh gees, there is so many of them. Food, pictures, funny crap…
- Tell about your dream job.
Not sure…I guess as long as I’m happy and don’t have issue with my super and payment…then things should be fine. I wouldn’t mind being a Cop or some sort of person that teaches people a lesson for being bad.
- Is your glass half full or half empty? Who cares as long as its filled with cider.
- If you could go anywhere for a week’s vacation, where would you go? I want to go to Mars and play golf. Or back to Narooma, NSW where I can walk along the boardwalk, eat oysters and hang out with the Fells.
- What food can you absolutely not eat? Peas that are well beyond cooked that they have turned grey or anything that’s off.
- Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Dark chocolate because of its intensity because milk chocolate looks likes shit stains if you spill on it on yourself.
- How much time do you spend blogging? Hmmmm…..maybe once a week. It really depends on where I go and if the food places have given me a positive experience. February this year has been lame.
- Do you watch tv – if so, what are some of your favourite shows? Food shows on SBS especially with Anthony Bourdain in them. At the moment I like Modern Family, Girls, Adventure Time with Finn & Jake and 2 Broke girls.
Nominations in no particular order:
Edible Rainbows – Fashion coordinations about a British Muslimah especially in Hello Kitty Gothic Lolita style (she fricken rocks this look!)
Food is the best shit ever – Wonderful recipes and food stories by a fellow blogger who ain’t afraid to put in swears. Fuck yeah….!
Iheartgoodfood -Naomi is a friendly fellow blogger who has drool worthy pictures of food from the Melbourne area.
TheHungerPangs -Erika who’s “rookie baker/photographer” posts about food are also an interesting read.
Hooverdust – An insight to the design and pop-culture of a Melbourne-based digital designer named James.
Joel Bramley photography – Bendigo based nature photographer who occasionally dabbles in star trails, long exposures and HDR.
Comida de Moda Food and fashion…yay! Great combo
Pez – A huge source of information about local happenings about craft, music, film, beauty, fashion, food and arts which so happens to be along the sames tastes as mine.