- Establishment: Seven Seeds
- Address: 114 Berkeley St, Carlton (Tram 19 North Coburg or 59 Airport West, get off at the big scary roundabout and head east towards Carlton)
- Hours: Mon to Sat 7am – 5pm
- Sunday & Public Holidays 8am – 4pm
- Contact: 9347 8664 sevenseeds
- Visit date: 18th July, 2012
It’s such a good feeling to rely the Seven Seeds crew to recommend something to suit the bizarre Brain-go-stupid-from-no-caffeine hour. I can freely express how I feel without feeling like a douche.
eg “Hi, I’m feeling a little sooky la la and I would like something light, sweet without adding sugar and FRUITTY!!” *jazz hands.
Yep, I said something like that. Ask my sister, she was with me. It was a good thing that her friend was working there so there was no need to justify myself ha ha ha ha! In any case, I wouldn’t feel the need to either way. I ams what I am!
This Ingoboka $5 hit the right spot (sounds like ‘knickerbocker’). It tastes waaaay better than the Aero Press that I have at home. I must be doing wrong with the water temperature or something. Anyhooo, my black coffee was like it was brewed like black tea served in a ceramic sake like jug and little cup. Their crockery is gorgeous! My description is pretty close to the actual result. I’m so glad they know their shit.